Mar 14, 2009

Flower Girl

Kevin is a great guy and I don’t have enough blog posts which brag about him. He does the sweetest things for me all the time; anything from making sure I have dinner when I get home to leaving little notes in places he knows I will look. I am often surprised by his gestures of love. One of the things he has done for me since we started dated is buy me flowers. I never thought I was the type of girl who enjoyed flowers, but it’s a pleasant surprise when I come home from work to find flowers in my sink. He puts the bouquet in my sink, and then I put them in a vase and cut them if need be. Here are the bouquets I have been given.

First set of flowers, 9-25-08



October 18, 2008


My mom is stopping to smell the flowers, November 2, 2008


December 27, 2008


Valentine's Day 2009


March 5,2009

I also have what we refer to as the Flower Graveyard. It is the spot right out the front door, where I throw my flowers once they die. Seems a waste to throw them in the trash and who knows maybe someday I will have a variety of flowers growing in the burial grounds.

No comments: